Sat, Nov 04|
MCAT Webinar #5 - Hacking the Chemistry and Physics Section
🌟 Master the CP section of the MCAT! Grasp problem-solving techniques, hack your study approach, and understand concepts like stability, entropy, and enthalpy. Join Joe's webinar for a blend of expert insights and real-time Q&A. Dive deep, ask, interact, and elevate your MCAT prep! 📘🔍📚🎓.
When & where
Nov 04, 2023, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM CDT
What to expect
💡 What to Expect?
- Learn a systematic appraoch to solving problems you've never seen before: You are absolutely going to encounter problems on the CP section that feel like hyroglyphs. Learn how to take advantag of these scenarios when everyone else panics.
- Learn to study for the CP section (aka, how to hack this section!).
- Understand Stability: What makes a compound stable and another unstable? Learn to predict when and why things will react so you can solve novel problems on the exam.
- What is entropy? What about enthalpy? Learn how these influence the behaviors of atoms and molecules, and how to grapple with them in quantitative problems.
- Learn how to predict the way large systems behave by reasoning from the atomic level up!
💼 Why Attend?Whether you're just starting out or seeking deeper understanding of already-familiar concepts, this webinar is designed to bolster your MCAT preparation. Joe's MCAT lecturing experience combined with real-time Q&A ensures you leave with no stone unturned.
💬 Interactive Session: This isn’t just another lecture. Interact with a true expert, pose your questions, and engage in fruitful discussions to clear every doubt. We'll have least one tutor managing the chat throughout the discussion, and will open the floor for Q&A at the end.
MCAT Webinar #5
Sign up here to receive an email with access to Webinar #5 via email. Please email us at email@example.com or text us at 888-963-6228 with any questions and/or concerns.Pay what you want